View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 02:25 AM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Sprint Navigation says subscription req'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
i doubt that telenav themselves will charge you because you dont have the nav subscription thru them and they dont have your billing information, sprint does.. unless you have a separate subscription with telenav. the worse that can happen is you will get the "expired" message again. and if there's ever a bill for the nav on your sprint statement, you can always call sprint to get it taken off because your plan includes sprint nav.
Yeah I made sure that I wasn't gonna be charged with anything and sprint guaranteed I wouldn't and if I did they'd take care of the charges, so than I should run the 5.5.24 since it's for our phones than right, and not the 5.5.18 that's for the TP1..?? I honestly don't see a difference in either of them, but I'm just not sure of the logistics, if one is meant for the other they should with whatever their made for is what I'd assume..