View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 10:47 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Question Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 6| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsauceda35 View Post
NRG just posted on xda that he is aware of My Location being broken. He is working on a fix.

I have a ??? for you... In most of the builds, when u r in ActvSync, u cannt update weather, nor sign in to email and so 4th... Here with this Rom in particular u can update weather, sign in to messenger, facebook, snc Myphone and go on to internet app while ur phone is connected to computer and conducting actSync. Is this is normal and is it using my home inter connection to be able to open these files???

Thanx for any input provided.