View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Problems booting from sd card..

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblownbandito View Post
good tips to know. thank you. i did use file explorer but just right now did it thru tc. I don't have a card reader and every single thing ive downloaded wasnt "compatible with my pocket pc". im still searching for a program that can reformat it. Ive already backed it up so im ready. What program/method do you use to reformat yours?
i use my laptop,well since doing with total commander have you tried again??,it should see the file since the extra .nbh is off now,make sure you don't have the file in a folder when you flash,place on the root of the card,it should work now