View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:04 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
I guess I'll re-cook and leave galarm out. I like it because it's a little more aggressive than the stock WM alarm - my phone is my alarm in the mornings. It's something that's been working for so long I have just gotten used to it and now don't have another alarm around.

Big issue is, though, when galarm won't play my alarms, the WM alarm won't work either.
WM Alarm doesn't work cause I was just planing on using it? If you install g-alarm separate does it work? I suppose I could try it myself but thought I'd ask.

Droidrox39