View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Problems booting from sd card..

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblownbandito View Post
tried that to no avail. thanks tho it was worth a try.

Decided to boot it from the sd card like KingTut said and i followed the instructions to the T, but it says Loading, then "No Image File" pops up for a brief second and it goes back into the bootloader screen. The file is named correctly "RHODIMG.nbh" and is placed in the root of the sd card. The card was already formatted to fat-32 so im unaware what could be causing this. Any clue on what im doing wrong?
happened once or twice with me on the tp,even though its formatted to fat-32 backup your files and reformat the card,always worked for me,and did you rename the file using tc or file explorer,you have to use tc otherwise you just add a .nbh to the file name

This post has been thanked 1 times.