View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 04:02 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman
Can't wait to get a Rom that has no slowdown on the weather animations.....A this rate it looks like it is not going to happen on the TP2. The weird thing is if you flick up on your homescreen to just the program launcher page, the rain animation with the wiper runs fine. Flick to the flip clock and you would think you activated every program to run at once....Especially if you have changed the wallpaper.....
I think the biggest problem here, is it appears as though NRGz might have cooked my stand alone 16 links in this rom, which still have the weather animation bug. Unlike my 16 and 20 link packages with the B4all. They were all fixed and no longer have that problem.
So, the weather anination issue is related to the script being used for the links, I believe.
I will discuss this with NRGz today and try to update the stand alone 16 links code as well, especially if he's gonna start cooking with it!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.