View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:31 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

Ok, test ROM is uploading in just a minute as i had to make a couple last minute changes. I say test because i am using the stock provisioning (steadysoft) and no UC on this and the stock provisioning files, not my edited ones i did. The reason for this is because this is the new 2011 manila so i want to know if the MMS works out of the box for the different carriers as i've heard you don't need the MMS cabs anymore (except for Sprint, i think). So please please please let me know as soon as you can what carriers work with MMS with HTC Messaging out of the box. If they don't work out of the box then i can use or re-edit the carrier provisioning cabs to include the MMS settings. Other than that, just let me know what you think, lots of apps have been added, hope you like them, and once it boots to the provisioning let it sit there for a minute, and if the provisioning comes up but then goes straight to the home screen just press and hold the start menu button to let showcase pop up and just select the stedysoft provisioning and it will be fine as i've had that happen once.

Please test all functionality, calls, sms, mms, data, etc...

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 02-05-2010 at 11:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.