View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Esn change do I have to change the epst settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid-State View Post
I wish to purchase a Telus Touch Pro 2 and use it with Bell. Is this possible without an ESN charge as I refuse to do that due to illegal nature. I have much experience with PPC 6700 that last three years and buildos so I'm no luddite I just never messed with this aspect of the smartphones.
An ESN change is not illegal, it is something that is carrier/phone lingo when you change handsets on the account. Cloning is illegal and probably what you are thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcakes0007 View Post
I cant get my epst setting to save when i change can anyone give me some input on that?
What setting aren't sticking the HDR and PPP username and passwords in security, the MDN, the banner name, what setting? and how are you saving them?