View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:44 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Anytime you install cabs that large wiht has many files for 2.5 it is going to cause issues. if you look at the number of files 2.5 uses to run everything the way it should, the amount is unreal. And so personally I dont do it for that reason, Because it is going to be taxing on the device.
well its some thing for us to play with with till hard spl comes out this way we can leave you alone and not nagg you over and over