Thread: Hey everyone
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 08:42 PM
haus
Halfway to VIP Status

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hey everyone

Works pretty well. When I get an email, though, the icon changes from the outlook icon to a huge red circle with a white X in it. Weird.

Edit2 :

everything worked after a fresh hard reset. Not sure what happened that caused the issue below. It seemed like Home Screen Customizer crashed when I tried to save after removing the panes.

=================================
EDIT: DISASTER....tried using home customizer (which I'd already had installed and used) to remove vmail, email, and text panels, and now I have no today screen - the whole thing freezes on whatever was there before. If I hit start, I get the start menu, but if I hit today, it just freezes on the start menu and doesn't show the today screen.

I think there's something incompatible on my device...be warned....wish I knew what it was.

Now have to hard reset, I have no today screen. Bummer. I can only use the old 6.1 style today screen items.

Last edited by haus; 02-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.