View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:14 PM
tgmuhammad
Regular 'Geeker

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Talking Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
That is definitely a unique problem, as I have neither experienced it nor read about it. You said you added "My Location"? It should be in there by default. Quick GPS is also set to auto-update as well, so all you should have to do is hit update now on the weather tab, and set the update frequency. I know this is the last thing people want to hear, but have tried hard-resetting?

Another far-fetched problem could be the tower near you does not support A-GPS. Have you had "My Location" working on other roms?
I had "my location" working on the last TP Rom I used. It was also cooked by Deck. This is the first ROM I have flashed since getting my TP2.

I don't know what I could have done, but I feel like, if it updated before it should update now. All other cities are updating. How do I disable "my location"? Maybe I can reset it...
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"