View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:10 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 2-2-10 Twisted BeginsV3 Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben82law View Post
I've been using this ROM for a while now and in my opinion it is the best, most stable sense2.5 ROM out there for Touch Pro.

I'm having one issue: On v2 and v3 I am not acquiring weather data on the sense weather tab. I've tried a number of different radios, looked for fixes, did the flash dance, and still nothing. If I connect via wifi and update the weather it works perfect, but when I try using data(3G) no go.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a fix, cabs, regedits?

Side Note* This problem started after flashing this stock rom version:
Hermann_C_ALLTEL_WWE_2.01.671.1_1.12.20F_Alltel_2. 00_30033_Ship
Double check if there is a dialing option for data network set up under Start>Setting>Connections. I know for sprint it's #777, but for Alltel...