View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does your Groove fish still work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzy19 View Post
I did the search a week ago. I tried all the fixes and it still didnt work. I almost started the same thread but it was done for me. Let me ask, what is a forum without threads? (Snip) Ill leave and spend the rest of my time over at XDA.
Thanks you guys made my day, i had a good laugh reading the thread.

1) The Groovefish App has a working fix and its linked in its Groovefish Software thread

2) I have it working, verified and have been since before this thread came out. I found the fix in the Groovefish thread

3) If this thread has nothing to offer but a lame question by a bunch of lazy people that cant help themselves, then why make it? Its a pointless thread and a quadruplicate at that

honestly if you spend your time at XDA more often you'll actually find the Groovefish.DLL that's been fixed to allow ALL of the streams none of the two errors prior come out anymore.

XDA is a great Forum and has a great user base, you can find me there aswell
This post has been thanked 1 times.