View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:29 PM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

I need help. I have tried several ROMs over the past couple of months, and have settled on EnergyROM as the one I like the best. I am on Verizon with a TP2. For the past two years I have used Vito SMS-Chat as my text message software of choice, and on the latest versions of EnergyROM, SMS-Chat will not send out a text message. It will receive, and if I have a text waiting to go out in SMS-Chat, and then go into the stock messenger, and send it out there, the one waiting in SMS-Chat will then go ahead and send also. Almost like the stock program has to "open the door" to let the SMS-Chat message out. SMS-Chat will work just fine in Calkulin's latest release (2-4-10), and was also working perfectly when I was using MightyROM last month. I have searched the forums through and through and can't find a fix for this. I know there are some brilliant people out there who probably would know exactly what to do, but I have been unable to solve this problem. I honestly want to stay with EnergyROM, but if I can't get this working, it may be a deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance for any help someone can provide.