View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NEW ROM][02-04-10]28014 beta V1.5 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
woke up this morning, and my phone would not come on. Took the battery out, and it wouldnt boot up after the sms patch screen. had to hard reset, i think there was a conflict with a clock that i had installed last night before going to bed. tried to go to settings to delete it and couldnt, thats why i had to hard reset. After hard resetting, everything is fine, didnt reiinstall the clock tho, so hopefully everything will be fine from here on out. Havent had a freeze up until this morning. Been running this rom since its been released. Dont want to go to any other rom out there, this is the best ive seen so far. Ive ssen the other posts about the freezeups on the emails, havent had that problem, I currently have yahoo, gmail and work email going to the phone.
Glad tp hear everything is working. What clock did you install?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion