View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well we got our first VGA port of 2011 to play with....it has a ways to go still....just flashed my 1st test rom, not too shabby but needs some tweaking, personally I'm not seeing any big wow factors.....all those custom mods amarullz did for mail, internet, etc.....u really appreciate them when there not there, lol
thx for the heads up, sounds like the leo port with the amarullz mods is still better than the vga 2011, hopefully we get a "wow" smooth version.

the only beef I have the sense atm is the album tab basically unusable in portrait mode with the cover flow, and the pictures tab lagging. everything else is pretty good, especially when I put the wm messaging manilas to replace the sense one.