wodurrah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...

Today I'm serving up an HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of the thread.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.
  • Eye candy
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the 'box'.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). I also provide an example script to use to save your email settings in one of the posts below.

You will find TWO core versions of my ROM.

• The 21891 Build is from the OEM COM2 Tree and is the most reliable and bug free release. I recommend you start with this first!

And...

• The 23519 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.5 series with the Start/Close buttons at the bottom. These builds are not as compatible with older apps as 21891 but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft.

You can "follow me" on Twitter for
the latest updates!

Latest twitter status

Mostly everything is landscape...but when i input my facebook stuff it wasnt landscape..and when will the landscape home screen allow for entire screen backgrouund