View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:16 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 3, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
Well that depends on when this fixed fixed. Things like weather location, etc. Then I will be putting it on MY TP2 and then I can start on some 2.5 graphics.
thanks man i will be checking regulary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Here you go... These settings isn't perfect, I'm still experimenting but I noticed a nice improvement of systems response... The ones with the open eye next to it is the activated ones..
whats your boot up time