calexander3
N00b

calexander3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel View Post
Ah well, people will believe whatever it is they believe. Its not hurting anyone, not like that crazy belief that many have involving some wacky white bearded guy in the sky that wants them to convert or kill everyone else. Haha.

In all seriousness though, I wonder what people that believe in the mythical "flash dance" actually think it DOES. I mean, besides appease the cell fairies.

I have never once done anything close to that, hell, I don't even do the recommended "hard reset after initial flash". The only problems I have ever had were caused by my own dumbass tinkering. I have a graphical glitch right now that was caused by me trying out cabs to get rid of the calendar and replace it with a missed call indicator. Sometimes I just can't leave a good thing alone. haha
I typically do not do the flash dance. However the stock rom does do something when it relocks the spl. One of my friends has a US Cellular TP and when he first got it I accidentally installed the Verizon gps hack that I usually install on my phone from lllboredlll not knowing that US Cellular does not require a gps hack. This totally messed up the phone. When we dialed *228 to update the roaming list, it said "Welcome to Verizon programming" instead of "Welcome to US Cellular programming". Reflashing NFSFAN's rom did not fix the problem however the stock rom did. We then immediately flashed back to NFSFAN's rom.