View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:54 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Works fine for me in 28223. Using SmartLock (wish I hadn't cooked in 1.7 though - I like 2.0F better). Just SO SICK OF FLASHING!

On the plus side: Before I switched to the newest kitchen, my data stopped working. It's working again so far. I'm still getting all my texts and tmail doesn't seem to lock up like it did before. Also, the alarm seems to work.

Let's hope all of this lasts, I almost abandoned this kitchen. Too many unanswerable problems

Edit: BRB, gonna hop on the netbook - has the kitchen on it, I'll upload the .erf or whatever the saved ROM file is from there.

Edit 2: Ok, here... Start menu icons are all jumbled up, so if someone can explain how to fix that, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, this works great for me. This actually is a .zip, just did that so I could upload it.
Well idk about the start icons but I figured out why my lockscreen wasn't working. I had made the HTC lockscreen into a cab from the EXT and that was causing the issue. I guess 28223 doesn't like the HTC Lockscreen...

dwizzy130