View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:49 AM
rjmjr69
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

Ok this rom is running really nice. Although I'm still seeing a bit of memory leakage and some battery drainage. not sure if its an installed app though,

Anyhow the 777 cab worked just fine for my phone call issues. I can answer INSTANTLY much much faster than I have with even stock rom weird IMO lol
I think some of the dialer skins have the reg edit included for CDMA would explain why some work some do not

I love that the wallpaper on all tabs now works with the animated weather due to the posted cab fix I hope Jugg cooks this in from now on. And the flip clock fix that I thought you would do anyhow???

So does anyone have those Blue Clouds for the weather??? I can't find it for the life of me even with google
Also does anyone have a working version of ArcSoft for Sprint that SENDS AND RECEIVES MMS?

I would also love to have that SMS bubbles hack in Blue anychance. Sorry highjacking the thread but this will make MrX's rom the WORLDS BEST IN MY OPINION once I track this down lol

I've noticed that the battery level isnt being reported in 1% increments even with NueCdma driver installed it appears correct everywhere else but in notifications tab.????
is this due to there not being any Notifications Enhancement installed? I can not find a working cab anyone have any ideas?
I love to see the right level and if the phone is in data mode or what.....

Juggs this is a Rocking Rom A case of beers is on its way enjoy the weekend

Last edited by rjmjr69; 02-05-2010 at 02:56 AM.