View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:26 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23519/21891 |Feb 4| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadman View Post
I agree. I never understood why anyone would do this. So if I want to upgrade my computer from Vista to Windows 7, I should first reload XP, then load Windows 7? Just seems like a waste of time.
Honestly, I am guessing that you are correct in that it is not needed. However, i ran into an issue with a couple of different ROM's where everything worked except for answering a phone call (this includes the Feb. 1 23518 ROM). I had seen others suggest that people try flashing the stock ROM first. I tried it and did not have the answer call issue after following those steps. Certainly there are a number of variables that could have played a role in the issue. But, after seeing it work when I tried it, I would rather spend a little extra time up front, rather than flash a ROM, work on setting it up only to have to hard reset and do it all over again. To each their own I guess. We all have our preferences.