View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:41 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

I'm going to use p-slim's logic for a second here:
They are already working on a Nexus 2. Motorola is making it. It has a keyboard.

They are also already working on the next version of the Android OS.

Winmo is killing Android in sales right now. It has way more market share.

Considering these facts, the only logical conclusion (if you can call pslim logical) is that Android must suck, and the Nexus One must suck. EVERYONE already knows this, and that is why they are working on the next version. I can't give you any specific examples of why either one sucks, but I wil only tell you that when they finally release the new versions, it will be stuff I have already had for a year- and EVERYONE already knows this. Why? Because I said so, that's why.

LOL!
This post has been thanked 1 times.