View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:17 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 02-02-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5/Titanium <> SYS 21890-23519-2400

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Who actually tests the phone portion of this thing? haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I agree with that........had been using 24001 for almost a day and hadn't made any calls.
Yeh, i'm the same way, lol. And that's why i have testers some times as i totally forget to try or test things that to other people are daily must haves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I went ahead and flashed back to stock in preparation for the update; will it be uploaded today?
I hope tonight, just got back in a little bit ago. Had a few things to take care of today, again.... Actually started snowing on my way back home, i'm crossing my fingers the power doesn't go out or worse the DSL goes down again, lol (not to jinx myself or anything, lol). Really just trying to not just throw an update out every other day. I really want to make the updates more significant and not just a new SYS with a tweak here or there if you know what i mean. Don't get me wrong, i'm just as much a flash junkie as the next ppcg'er, but i value my roms and updates as well as you guys and gals. And i feel at this point that i'm finally starting to get to the point to where my base files, ideas, and direction is going good and the way i want. I really believe i could have squeezed a little more performance out of 1922 but oh well. The MH flashing mob has spoken i guess I'm currently stuffing the carrier cabs with MMS settings (so you don't have to load those cabs after first boot since i'm not cooking individual carriers anymore) and cleaning some cobwebs from other stuff to help speed some things up.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.