View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

I am soooo ready for a new cook!... I now including the post earlier, cannot get a weather update, google went nuts, actually uninstalled it.

Phone canvas issues, and out of the blue, even though i used my phone like 30 min before, had an issue of couldnt authtenticate my phone when i went to make a call.. I dialed up for programming got it programmed, made my call but on hanging up noticed that my data line was also running?? how the heck is that possible.. this is cdma! I noticed it earlier today when i had the phone on speaker in my hand.. Double checked that nothing wasn't set to update etc and it wasnt!

I actually have had to dissable the data line because it has a mind of its own and has a constant not idol data connect wtf!

will be F5'ing for a while!

Also, does anyone know what that "dummy" file is for in the start reg keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Latest update:

Delayed the Feb3 ROMs for 21891 and 23519. Cooking them up now, they should be out within a couple of hours Thanks for waiting.
1 minute ago from Digsby

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.