View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: warranty for bad battery life

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtnsnw1 View Post
OK guys look, I have had this phone from the 3rd day it was released. I used to get 24-48 hours on acharge no problem. The battery has been replaced once a month ago. I have no push internet cab installed bluetooth off wifi off direct push off and still get 6-8 hours on a charge!! This has been going on from the first day I installed 6.5

Tell me why we should tollerate this from VZW
If the new phone comes with 6,1 it is going to stay

Chris
it sounds like the problem is your 6.5 ROM when you updated and not the phone (based on what you said). so it's not an issue with the phone or the batter. why not just re-install 6.1? you should ask if the phone they're sending you comes with 6.1 or 6.5. because it may come with 6.5 since vzw already released it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!