View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:56 PM
xweaponx
HTC Soldier
Threadstarter

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bonus!

I am pleased to include codyppc's Personalizer! This handy little app will allow you to enter custom text that will replace the carrier/wasted space on your Today screen, dialer, slide2Unlock screen, etc. You can reset your device and your text will remain. Adds that little extra to your personal theme.
Available here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=15512

Thank you codyppc for your Personalizer.cab and hardwork!

This was created without using wisbar advance. I am sure some will see the creative themes that were created using wisbar but if you prefer to forego the wisbar route, then this tutorial should provide you with the base to create your own ideas!

Additional:
I also wanted to make note that it will still take more to make a theme look like this. Besides the backgrounds (which basically this tutorial describes) there are the plugins, apps and programs that add the extra flair and design. The programs/rom I have installed and notably visible that my theme comprise's of:

Custel's Custom Rom V1.1
HTC Home Plugin V2.0
HTC Home Customizer V1.0
SPB Pocket Plus V4.0
WeatherPanel V2.5.1
Slide2Unlock (S2U2) V0.95

Plus a crap load of customized icons created and altered using Photoshop CS2 (which has a 30day free trial)

Last edited by xweaponx; 01-10-2008 at 10:11 AM.