View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 02:43 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 04 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
I wouldnt think there would be a cab and has to be cooked in therefore the reason for the rom and you would have to flash it. Just a guess though.

Loaded the iroot rom this afternoon. Will play around with it later. Initial impressions are low since it is pretty much just like having your shortcuts page on all the time. Kind of like having weather and clock and such. Will probably end up going back to the thank you rom or try out the new combo rom.
iRoot is sorta a novelty rom.
It does work and is pretty fast.
Was asked if I could do it so I did.
I prefer Sense myself over an iphone type UI but to each their own.
Some may like it and keep it on the device.

If you want to install it as a cab onto another rom then here is the link to original post.
It will take some setting up to make it work.
That is the new version as well.
If I update the rom it will have that version or newer.
The version I cooked in is a version or two below that one because I found it in another thread before I found the original.