View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 01:10 PM
phxhoward
Lurker

phxhoward is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

For the last few builds, I have been disabling HTC Sense because when it is running, my Kinoma Play has no audio. Instead I use SPB Mobile Shell which I also really like.

Last night I updated to the Feb 1st download and found that my SMS text messages were not being sent out. I sent out several test messages to a friend but she did not get them. When I press the text message button I get the nice finger friendly outlook screen but the SMS messages were not being sent. Oddly SOMETIMES when I closed that Outlook screen, another screen would pop up called "HTC Messaging" that also had my unsent text messages sitting in it. If I sent one through that tool, it would go out instantly along with all the others that I had written hours earlier but never went out. I think it had something to do with having two interfaces competing for control of my text messages. I wish HTC Messaging would not load, especially if it is preventing Outlook from sending out my text messages. The whole things is very odd.

I'm on Sprint.