View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint CDMA Data Auto Disconnect Registry Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post
Before starting this thread, what I said worked for me.

A few days after starting this thread I saw the behavior you have described. The entry in the second post did not "auto disconnect" for me, but I will be glad to try it again since what I had found searching Google doesn't seem to be right either.

I don't understand why it worked for me at first and then started to crap out. Some registry hiccup or something. I don't use the slide to answer much now as I have gotten into the habit of using the hardware button. I'll try changing the key to what's shown in post #2 and give it a shot.
I used the tweak with the long number string in the 2nd post & it continued to give me inconsistent performance like hangs, unable to answer while browsing & unable to reconnect to the net with a #777 popup.

What's also interesting was that by using that tweak, it also gave a timer when I tap the connection strength icon in the taskbar that shows me the running time of how long I was connected.

I used a cab that basically puts back "SuspendResume"=#777
Now my data connection arrows are still solid showing connected (all the time) without the timer & I am able to answer my calls & web browse consistently again.
This probably puts me back to square one unfortunately.