View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i cant seem to get it.. i can get it to do something, but it does not look like the contents of the other folders that are already in the "Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.5\EXT\Shared\Packages" folder.....

is there a "how to" on getting cab converted to ext? just need a little direction
When I cook in other toolbars I do not use package creater I use OEMizer as the files that are extracted from the cabs are left at original names rather than 000-*.*

For a taskbar you only need to include the files from the cab in the windows directory during build and thats it it overwrites the originals during build, I usuall name my OEM zz_taskbar so it is processed last. and turn off all other taskbar tweaks from Calc.

I hope this helps.

Oh also after the OEM is created it is put in a folder in a OEM directory one folder structure up from the kitchen files. Take the OEM(whole folder) just created from there and put it in the "files" folder then run the Kitchen exe and choose 3 then 1.
This post has been thanked 1 times.