View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:15 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-4 ][ v1.5 ][ 28223 / 21891 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitche

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
trying to add my taskbar to cook with....

when trying to create ext from cab i went to option 3,3...but when i open the cab it brings up this analyzer...what do i do from here?

tried using this at xda and inserted in the packages folder and added to text file....i choose true when building rom and saw it, but it didnt come up... I DID also choose the 1% battery and got that...should that have been false?
i cant seem to get it.. i can get it to do something, but it does not look like the contents of the other folders that are already in the "Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.5\EXT\Shared\Packages" folder.....

is there a "how to" on getting cab converted to ext? just need a little direction