View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I set mines to zero too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge, USMC View Post
aaahhhhhh... ##778talk is the keystroke sequence.......the LEFT softkey is EDIT, but it don't take me to modem settings......and there is no modem settings field on the list of stuff that shows up on the EPST list.

I did force the phone to 1x........no more back and forth.
try this...i got mines down to one ring following this instructions. EVDO has nothing to do with your phone calls being delayed for the phone to sense them. I set mines to Sero (i'm on sprint).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...37&postcount=4

If you flash your phone, you can also include an app called "phone codes" in the kitchen, which will give you all possible programable codes shortcuts under Programs. let me know if this helps.

Last edited by nico4k; 01-03-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added more info