View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:03 AM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
the fb albums wont work on my rom cuz im using album 3.1914 so i can get all the features besides that to work perfect.
the rom u saw it work in use album 3.2 with a newer media toolkit that wont fit album 3.1914.
if u notice... when u use one of those roms that use that (probably an omj rom) rotation in album is not really fitting the screen and while viewing a picture u get the funky black rectangle on the side... and u have to scroll between the images only in landscape and not portrait also.
thats a personal choice for me... i dont mind not seeing the facebook albums through manila...
if there will be a demand for switching to the version that work with albums ill make a rom with it...
im trying to give u guys exactly what i use for myself, but i can take requests also. thats y i even made a full version and a generic carrier, otherwise... i would just keep the lite version up.

btw... before u flash... i made a newer test version... skinned more things so that it matches and attempted to fix more of the 2011 packages to fit.
here is the link:
MikROM_21890_Test_2011_Packages
Actually now that I think about it, the one where the FB albums worked was on my TP2 when I had it. So no worries, stick with what you think works best. I'm downloading your new one now, will flash tomorrow for sure.