View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 02:51 AM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Ok so I'm kinda confused here lol... Flashed my CDMA Sprint TP like a bajillion times and never even floated over to this thread so I wasn't well prepared... Well Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2 just got here today and I'm ready to MightyRom it out but obviously I have to unlock it first... So just to unlock it to flash ROM's, run the "RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe" file and I'll be all set right..?? All this talk about SIM card has got me a bit confused and it seems that no matter how much searching I do everybody keeps referring to it as a GSM TP2 and well, I just know from the Touch Pro to stay away from anything GSM lol... Any help, perhaps I looked a bit to hard and oversearched but I can't find the info I'm looking for...
Use the free HardSPL if all you want to do if flash custom ROMs... It's free.

Found here: http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php

(But I would tell you to donate anyway since they did work hard on the HardSPL as well...Donations recommended, but not required for flashing Custom ROMs.)