View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 12:32 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Haven't been able to flash the one with the new packages yet.. hopefully will get it done tomorrow morning.

Another note - when you sync your contacts with facebook, in the contacts application when I try to open their online albums it doesn't work. I've seen this working before on other ROMS as far as I can remember. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!
the fb albums wont work on my rom cuz im using album 3.1914 so i can get all the features besides that to work perfect.
the rom u saw it work in use album 3.2 with a newer media toolkit that wont fit album 3.1914.
if u notice... when u use one of those roms that use that (probably an omj rom) rotation in album is not really fitting the screen and while viewing a picture u get the funky black rectangle on the side... and u have to scroll between the images only in landscape and not portrait also.
thats a personal choice for me... i dont mind not seeing the facebook albums through manila...
if there will be a demand for switching to the version that work with albums ill make a rom with it...
im trying to give u guys exactly what i use for myself, but i can take requests also. thats y i even made a full version and a generic carrier, otherwise... i would just keep the lite version up.

btw... before u flash... i made a newer test version... skinned more things so that it matches and attempted to fix more of the 2011 packages to fit.
here is the link:
Removed Link

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.