View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:43 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 01 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirodj5 View Post
Anyone know if the on screen keyboard is a feature of the OS or if it is something created separately

this keyboard appears to be the same as the one i see with energy's roms as well

the reason is that i experience a weird bug with the on screen keyboard while adding numbers into cells in Excel.

i just reverted to the stock sprint ROM and it uses a different keyboard that does not have the issues i experienced

i submitted a BUG report to a friend at microsoft only to realize that it might not be their problem.
What rom are you using?
Most of the roms have the same kb but I use two.
One for dark and one for not.
Both are from HTC devices.
The black one is pretty much the same as the stock kb but black.
The other is ported from another HTC device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.