View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:21 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Can anyone point me to the task manager setting of closing a program by clicking X, not minimizing it. Thanks!
Not sure what ROM you are on but many of the latest builds wont close with X, just minimize.
You have a number of options to close a program:the hard End call key or the Back (arrow) hard key will often close programs. ahuskins usually includes a great TaskManager called QuickMenu in his ROMs that is accessed by tapping or sliding across (left to right) the top Left corner of your screen. Sometimes it is cooked in to launch at first boot and sometimes you have to launch the program for the first time yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie1979 View Post
Does anyone else have issue with their Sense 2.5 latest release memory getting full and being asked to shut down the program? it usually happens when i am surfing the net with either Opera 9.7 or 10.

I Flashed dance and reinstalled and changed it to 32 megs of memory with the page software the SKI-ROM comes with.

Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for help.

B.
Opera is a hog. I see that message across ROM's/Chef's on a very rare occasion. But while rare, 100% of the time I do happen to see it, Opera is chugging away.
It is so infrequent that I dont consider it an issue.
If it's a big issue for you, make sure when you are browsing with Opera you dont have anything extraneous running in the background.
Have you tried Skyfire? It should be cooked in. It's a killer browser and it's easier on the resources.