View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Thundaar2000
Older than Dirt!

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham0807 View Post
I got a great surprise today. My wife lost her mogul so I called Asurion for a replacement. I asked them for a comparable phone instead of the Mogul. We were hoping at best to get a TouchPro. The first rep. told me they only exchange like phones for like phones so I asked to speak with someone else. He said everyone was too busy so I can take the mogul or wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I hung up and called back and got a friendlier person. She put me on hold to check if I could get a comparable phone. She came back and said she had good news. She said I could get a TouchPro 2. Should be here on Thursday. She said she was able to help us because my wife has received 6 moguls in the past.

It doesn't hurt to ask. I got my touch pro the same way back in Nov. Now I have my own TouchPro2 arriving tomorrow due to freezing problems. 2 TouchPro2s in one day. My wife does have to pay the 100 dollar deductible. I didn't due to Asurion's warranty. =D>=D>
Just wondering... did you have a data plan on your mogul?
If not, did they make you get one with the TP2?