View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 | SYS 21890]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightlHlawk View Post
Yeah, I made sure I told Google Maps to use my GPS when I first used it. It's kind of weird that the newer versions of it don't have an option to turn GPS on or off in the menu.

And to the person who mentioned that the phone saves words automatically...it's never done that for me. =[ My phone still hasn't saved a single word no matter what method I've tried. lol

Random question, but has anyone noticed the Group function not working in Contacts? Have tried to add groups with no luck either.
about the words being saved.... they do... but there is not list of them to choose from.

group never worked for me either... but i've been through every rom in this forum and it doesnt work in any rom i've tried so far... so i think it's just something that will never be fixed... if u guys know a rom that the group actually works on let me know which one... and ill make sure to use the same package and settings to make it work also.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils