View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21889 |Feb 1| ★ Sense 2.5.2011 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
Does that mean I will no longer be roaming?

and weird. It said they are unable to program my phone.. Does this have anything to do with me using a custom rom?
Make sure your timezone is set properly in Settings -> Date and time then dial *228 and run option 1 first, then after it reboots run option 2. The only times I've had verizon say that they were unable to program my phone is when my timezone was off (don't ask me why). It might take a couple times of running it to get it to work, but yes, it will fix your problems, I promise.