View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

been on this for almost a day and the battery life is by far better than any other leo rom that i have ran ESPECIALLY NRGZ. the rom is quick, stable, and has very few problems if any at all. the pic mail works with the provided fix and remapping right through htc messaging so you don't have to worry about disabling that to work to get the mms to work correctly. i have only had it freeze up on me once so far and i feel that was my fault since was needed after installing all my apps, programs and tweaks. the rom is super smooth and will continue to keep you all updated on this... for a leo rom i would def recommend this to all if you wanna have a rom that you can fully use the sense 2.5 roms without dealing with the freezing or the bugs that used to make it impossible for me to use as an everyday rom.... great job on this rom deck and you have given me new hope for manila 2.5

the only bug i noticed besides the one freeze that i had was that when you open a pic mail the screen stays in landscape mode so you have to open the keyboard again and than close it and you will be back to normal and good to go