View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:00 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by unreal253 View Post
Here's the files Ive been trying to use. I just really like the latest taskbar, I dont mind taking up space because I still have 50mb left over after these taskbars. So idk thanks for the help so far.
unreal, download the kitchen and include it in the ROMs, it's going to be easier and cleaner than installing cabs and hoping for jackpot.