View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:00 PM
shad0w77
Halfway to VIP Status

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
I didn't delve into it, but take a look at the provxml's in the newer SYS's Office Folders. They give descriptions and everything.

I just need the time to reflash a few times because, If I make enough changes, I'm pretty sure I won't get it perfect the first time, lol.
I plan on putting the icons and a pre/post-xml into WinCE cab manager for this once I'm sure my xml's are solid.
for my lnk locations and the actual icon images themselves... i have been cookin in xda uc and using that to do all the work after my cabs are done installing.

I use one xml per lnk to move it (if needed). Why one per lnk? So if the app is removed during cooking, the other icons/xml will be processed. If i make one huge xml file and remove an app, the whole thing blows up.

Then i have another xml that defines the favorite order and icon image locations. I just keep all the pngs for the lnks on my storage card and use the xml to point to that location.

and then i get (screen shot attached)....

I also included a zip w/ the xml to move audio booster and my xml that sets the icon paths. Hope I help someone...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (102.7 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip xml.zip (2.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.