View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:58 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
If I only want to have SPB Shell on a ROM I build with this kitchen, and not even have any sense 2.5 loaded onto it (which would save some space in itself) how would I do that? Which parts in the kitchen do I uncheck?

I have a 1.7 ROM I built and I am using sense 2.5 and SPB Shell, but sometimes it gets buggy and I think I might just want to have SPB Shell.
Thanks
I'd suggest starting out with one of the titanium templates, either 21887 (6.5) or 28014 (6.5.x), that OMJ provides in his kitchen. You can then further customize from there. That's what I did and it's working great w/SPB MS3.5.3. I have subsequently made a very lean 21889 version, w/MS on top, then I cab install everything I can for easy updating without recooking and flashing.