View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:05 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Feb 01 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yeah had a blonde moment there...forgot to enable Max (no offense to you blondes )

Things Ive noticed: weather wont initiate a data connection...if I open a browser first, then it will update. When I slide open to landscape, the Uzeb program wont go away...so cant browse or anything. It sits there on top. Bluff my call isnt working (do I need to buy it or register or something?) I get message "Invalid phone number ". Try prefixing your number with a + (or 011, or 00) and the country's dialing prefix code. Ive tried formatting the phone numbers as +xxxxxxxxxx, +(xxx)xxxxxxx, +(xxx)xxx-xxxx, xxxxxxxxxx, xxx-xxx-xxxx, (xxx)xxx-xxxx....no luck. And lastly, when I open all contacts, the on screen keyboard pops up...very annoying.

Otherwise seems much smoother than prev version

edit: I figured out how to get Uzeb landscape outta the way which is good.
Weather updates here every time with no issues.
Not sure what it could be on your device.

I do not use Bluff My Call so I can't help there without testing it.
Removed it once from my rom and users asked for it back because they used it so I would guess it works.

I am aware of the kb pop up but as I use it to search contacts I have not tried to disable it.