View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:19 PM
heartisall
Regular 'Geeker

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
R5 is the first SsS ROM i've tried and i'm liking it so far. I have a couple questions... I know there's a way to make 3 columns into 4 or 5 in the start menu, but is there a way to revert back to 3?? Also, i should be able to tether without any fees sniping me out of no where, right (on sprint)? like has the fix already been cooked in or do i need to install it myself? noone reporting about getting fined with past builds? ever since the news that people were getting charged acouple months back i've been kinda worried about switching to other ROMs. Thanks!
There is a cab to go back to the 3 row start menu I don't have it offhand I will see if I can find it, This is a tethering safe rom, Deck stated that a couple pages back. If I were you I would change the registry entry I posted at the top of this page though it makes for much more reliable tethering.

Edit: Found the cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 3 rowstart.cab (3.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by heartisall; 02-03-2010 at 02:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.