View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:52 PM
353Entertainment
N00b

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/2* *SsS-ROM r5* *WM6.5(21890.5.0.88)* *Topaz Sense 2.5 Final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
ive been using Decks SsS series roms ever since SsS R1 on my TP2.and ever since maxy updated his maxmanilla pkg to include landscape ive used maxmanilla on Decks SsS roms with no problms and virtually no noticeable lag or speed slowdown at all.but with the new updated SsS R5 rom none of the versions of maxmanilla are compatible.i like maxmanilla 2.82 the best & the newest maxmanila,2.9,isnt compatible eithr. most of the cab/zip files i used with the SsS R2 sense 2.5.1922XX.X are compatible with the new SsS R5 rom using the new updated Sense 2.5.20XXX.X. but i hav found a cpl of my themes cabs and maxmanilla cabs that arent compatible with the new R5 rom.im almost certain its bcuz of the new updated switch from sense from 2.5.1922XX.X to the updated Sense 2.5.20XXX.X. will anyone else post any cab/zip files they find arent compatible with the new updated SsS R5 rom,build 21890, with Sense 2.5.20XXXX.X. and post any new or updated cab/zip files that are made for or compatible with the new updated version of Sense 2.5.20XXXX.X.i mostly just want an updated maxmanilla cab that is compatible with the new Sense 2.5.20XXXX.X, but i wouldnt mind finding a few new or updated cab/zip files to add to my collection. Thanks to everyone who can help me find new or updated cab/zip files that are compatible with the new version of Sense 2.5.2XXXX.X.
Yea, MaxManilla is not compatible yet....I thought I read somewhere that they were working on it...(I could be wrong though)....look out for an update in the Themes and Software thread....