View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:19 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

Another VZW user here! I've been on your ROM for 2 days. Provisioning worked without error. I can sms and mms out of the flash without changing anything. However (u knew there was one), when I go into personal settings/buttons there is no option to set the star key on the keyboard (keyboard mapping is fine). I fixed this by running MightyROM Verizon_110209.cab (obvious credit to Mighty Mike) which may have been updated several times by now! The only other bug I have found is that when I change the maxmanila buttons using skin customization it resets after a soft reset. It would be nice to have the htc volume control (I think there is a fix for 1922) instead of the (all together now) ugly WM version. The only thing that's missing is a task manager on the task bar (I love the icons BTW) but there are options out there! I did run out of memory when using opera yesterday but I'm not sure what else I had running at the time.

But really; awesome ROM overall. Pls don't lock us out!

ST

Edit: OK, after I did some more digging I understand that there is a task manager (Showcase) that can be accessed by pressing and holding the windows softkey. It was probably mentioned earlier but I missed it!
Since I never did hear from anyone from other carriers. I just figured there was problems with the rom and they just flashed to another rom. Don't want to stop making available to all carriers. I used the taskbar task manger for many months on my Vogue, then on the Diamond. When e-Native manager came along, I liked it. But at first there was problems with it causing issues. I'm with Calk, those problem are no longer happen. It easier to hold the start button for 2 seconds than trying to hit the right spot for other task manager. Just what I think. Been spending more time reading and giving reply's than doing research on what's new. Calk is building a new 1.5 Kitchen with more updated 1922. Just waiting for his kitched to be released. I don't surf much, just read the cnn news, look at the weather. I did get the same error for low memory while using Opera at first. I have seen a posting about changing Opera cache to your sdcard.Will look into. Thanks for your feedback. A new 1.4 all carrier rom will posted sometime today. Provided I can get Mediafire to take the upload and download without CRC failed error.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.