View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Ok after flashing the Sprint 1.4 rom....it looks great as I said...issue I am having is that when it goes to sllep.....it will not wake up....happened the first flash....so I did the flash dance thinking that may be the problem.....but it happened again on the 2nd flash...havent texted much or tested much else because it is late...will post more findings in the AM if I stay on it...if I get another sleep death....gonna have to flash something else...thats a killer bug for me....keep working though.....awsome job for a 1st release!
I just don't understand why I don't have to the same issues on my phone. This TP2 is only 1 1/2 weeks old for me. I did get those type of errors when I 1st flashed the phone. What was different then, I did not have a sd memory installed at time. Put one in from my Diamond, cleaned the disk. So many possible reason, it's to say why. I don't dance between roms, just flash away. Do you install any other cabs after a fresh flash? Or are this errors happen right after a flash?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.